Launching and maintaining a business is an extremely time-consuming task in itself and unfortunately, it's difficult to take care of every subtask to help your growth yet alone vision how to take your business to the next level.
This is exactly where hiring a digital marketing consultant comes in to play. The role of a digital marketing consultant is to monitor, review and vision both the growth and how to grow your business online. Remember, these consultants don't have the strain of all of your normal day to day business activities, they have a clear mindset, experience and normally, a head full of extensive marketing knowledge which could be the vital key to your business' growth that you have been hoping for.
Like most businesses, you're probably thinking about posting a job post on your local or favourite job listing platform to hire an in-house digital marketing consultant. Unfortunately, what most businesses seem to forget is the following;
1. The internal cost of hiring. (Time and resources)
2. You're limited the local applicants.
3. In-house consultants can be very expensive.
4. You'll possibly need to enter a long-term contract.
5. Paid holiday.
Did you know that an in-house digital marketing consultant could cost you in excess of £30,000+ per year? That's around £2,500 per month. Although digital marketing consultants normally end up paying for themselves, it's still a rather large and risky investment for a business that is just looking to test the waters. How can I hire an affordable digital marketing consultant?
Serious businesses normally get scared when they hear the word affordable, cheap or free. That's not an issue, that's just how our minds are trained to think, especially in western countries.
But, believe it or not, hiring a digital marketing consultant can be affordable, cheap and sometimes even free (for a short period of time). What's affordable to us is often expensive to someone else.
Luckily, in this modern generation, we have the option to hire talent from all over the world at the click of a few buttons. That remote talent then also have the option to work from home (or a beach if they want too) at no cost to the employer.
Now, for someone who has never hired remote talent this may sound extremely scary but, here are a few of the benefits you should consider;
1. Remote employees can be as affordable as £2-£3 per hour at times (we're serious).
2. They don't need paid holiday.
3. You can normally build a large team of remote employees for the cost of one in-house employee.
4. They normally have a tonne of references, reviews and testimonials to provide to you.
5. No office associated distractions as they are often working from a quiet environment. How do I hire a remote digital marketing consultant?
To hire your own consultant you can use the following platforms;
Alternatively, if you want a simple, on-demand and affordable solution, you can try Consultily. Consultily provides flexible and experienced digital marketing consultants to 350+ businesses for just £269 per month saving them on average, £2,500 per month in comparison to hiring an in-house digital marketing consultant. Why should you consider Consultily?
1. We do the hiring from our private network of heavily vetted marketing consultants.
2. On average, save over £30,000 per year in comparison to hiring in-house.
3. Consultily offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on all of their packages
4. Rated 4.8/5 stars by their current customers.
5. It takes less than 2 minutes to get signed up.